Sunday, February 6, 2011

Steampunk R2-D2

I found this Steampunk R2-D2 on Etsy just now. I thought, how awesome is that? It stands 13 inches tall by 8 inches wide and costs $140.00. It looks like a lot of work went into it and the detail is really nice. There is a lot of Star Wars Steampunk geekery out there but this one strikes me as one that wouldn't even look out of place if inserted into A New Hope.


I haven't found a lot of information on it, so I have to go by the pictures provided on etsy..You can see a couple of clock faces in R2's chest, which is pretty neat. What do you think of R2?

A link to R2 on etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66674699/steampunk-r2?ref=sr_list_29&ga_search_query=steampunk&ga_shopname=trevorschmidt&ga_filter=&ga_noautofacet=1&ga_order=price_desc&ga_page=3

Trevor's Rating of the Steampunk R2-D2: 76%

No comments:

Post a Comment