Friday, March 25, 2011

Jesus Christ, Vampire: A Blasphemous Short Story

This is a repost from my other blog, http://trevorsschmidt.blogspot.com/

Salvo Press has just published my Short Story Jesus Christ, Vampire! It's available on the Nook, Kindle, and Mobipocket.

Have a teaser:

Some believe he is the son of God. Some believe he is the messiah. Some are waiting for his return. What no one knows is that he has never left. Learn the truth that he’s been hiding for more than two thousand years. You think you know Jesus Christ? Think again.

One day I was talking with my dad and we thought it would be funny to create an alternate history where Jesus Christ was a vampire. One thing led to another and I was hard at work writing the story. It's safe to say I'm going to hell.




Here's a link to Jesus Christ, Vampire on the Nook.

Or buy it on Kindle:

I'm happy to say Jesus Christ, Vampire is already spurring a bit of buzz on the internet and I've received several messages saying it was hilarious!



Check it out for only 99 Cents. Comment if you feel strongly either way about my story. Follow me on twitter: @trevorsschmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment