Monday, March 28, 2011

Absinthe Lip Balm - Clockwork Couture



Clockwork Couture is one of the most prominent Steampunk outfitters around, and now they have this great product. There have been many days when I couldn't wait to start drinking Absinthe until the acceptable time (after 10am) and so this is just the product for me. Now I can apply some Absinthe lip balm and wait out the tough couple hours in the morning until my friends and I can start drinking Absinthe acceptably...

Seller's Description: "Have your lips had a rough day? Let them unwind with a thin coat of Absinthe Lip Balm. The delicious anise aroma will have them perked up and puckering in no time. Each tube is 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) long with a twist bottom dispenser."

Absinthe Lip Balm would be cool (and funny) enough, but there are actually several more Absinthe flavored products...More than I ever thought possible.

Check it out here: Clockwork Couture

Trevor's Rating of the Absinthe Lip Balm: 95% (would have been 100% if it was twice the size...I go through a lot).

2 comments:

  1. This could help get me through my days !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked, if you eat it you might get sick (at worst). But, the benefit is that it tastes sooo good.

    ReplyDelete